Dependable Computing and Commmunications
Performance and Dependability Symposium
||report on recent research results.
||provide in-depth description of an experience or a case
& System Demonstrations and Tool Demonstrations
||describe the software, the system, or the tool, its
context and objective, and the planned demonstration.
||discuss and debate topics of high interest in the
||provide opportunities for focused discussion on
selected topics in a small group setting.
||provide a short course on dependability practice,
techniques and theories.
||provides an opportunity for Ph.D. students to present
Topics (include, but are not limited to)
- Analytical and Simulation Techniques for Performance
- and Dependability Assessment
- Architectures for Dependable Computer Systems
- Dependability Benchmarking
- Dependability of High-Speed Networks and Protocols
- Dependability Modeling and Prediction
- Dependability in VLSI
- E-commerce Dependability
- Fault Tolerance in Transaction Processing
- Fault Tolerance in Distributed & Real-Time Systems
- Fault Tolerance in Multimedia Systems
- Fault Tolerance in Mobile Systems
- Internet Dependability and Quality of Service
- Survivable and Intrusion-Tolerant Systems
- Measurement Techniques for Performance and Dependability
- Safety-Critical Systems
- Software Testing, Validation, and Verification
- Software Reliability
- Tools for Performance and Dependability Assessment